Thursday, January 20, 2011

Introducing Our Handsome Son....



CALEB MATTHEW JOSEPH was born on 1/17/11, brought home yesterday and was officially ours today at about 3 PM.  We are emotionally overwhelmed right now, so grateful for God's blessings.  When we got the call I looked at Zach with tears in my eyes, so thankful that we decided to meet K four months ago.  What a blessing she has been for us.  She is a beautiful young woman and we love her so very much.  We are in awe of God's intricate work in this entire situation! 
We ask for your continued prayers for Caleb's entire birth family.  I can't begin to imagine the grief that they are feeling today and will continue to feel for many days in the future. 
Can't wait to show him off.  God is good and hears our prayers....thanks so much for the endless prayers so many of you have been praying!!
S&Z

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Zach and Sarah! I am so very, very happy for you both and for the lucky little boy who will have you both as parents!!
    God truely is very, very good.

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! These first few days will become precious memories as time will fly by!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, read your blog with tears in my eyes. I am so happy for you & your family. Joe & Nancy are my wonderful church family & have been there for them through out this whole process.. Welcome to the world of parenthood & yes, so many of God's Blessings & awesome answered prayers

    ReplyDelete