We arrived home today with baby at about 4:15 this afternoon. He was welcomed home by his grandparents who were all here to meet him! Now that everyone has left, he's eaten, changed and sleeping....YESSSSSS!!
Today was an emotional day. Of course we are thrilled with bringing our son home, but it was definitely hard to see K grieve. I just can't imagine what she's feeling....she is an awesome woman and we are so excited for the open adoption plan we have decided on. I really think it's going to be amazing for us and for baby.
We're hoping for a little sleep tonight, but realize that may be wishful thinking. K is confident in her plan and set to surrender tomorrow at 2:15. We are very hopeful, but continue to remind ourselves that things can change in an instant. I promise to post all the details about our little guy tomorrow afternoon or evening once we know he's ours to share.
Love to all!!
With smiling hearts,
S&Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment