Sunday, January 16, 2011

Anticipation....

As the due date draws nearer I find my self becoming more anxious.  I now not only freak out every time I get a call or a text, but I also wake up in the middle of the night and check my phone, just to ensure I didn't sleep thru our call from K.  It's actually getting quite ridiculous.  I've been trying to keep myself busy, and have taken up sewing and completed a baby quilt...actually I'm started on my second, just to keep my mind occupied.  But as much as I've enjoyed sewing it only distracts me for so long.  So here I am blogging to take up a few minutes of my time, and fill you all in on....well nothing actually ;)
I'm so excited to meet this little guy, to bring him home and welcome him into our family.  We appreciate your thoughts and prayers now more than ever, as the first few days will be the most nerve wracking for both of us.
Blessings,
S&Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment