Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today's the Day!

I took S to her last appt yesterday and heard all the details from the dr.  Baby is healthy and everything is a go for today.  She and I had a good conversation and I feel pretty confident with her plan, but as I've said before it could fall apart in the blink of an eye.
I would say we are more faithful this time around than we were 2 weeks ago.  Zach and I have both been sleeping better and are not in pain with constant stomach aches.  I would describe it more like butterflies at this point.  We are excited and going to make the most of the next 3 days.  We decided last night that we would be heart broken if things don't work out regardless of how the time at the hospital goes, so we plan on enjoying our time being parents at the hospital and see what God has in store from there.  We know we will have the support of our social worker if and when we need it, as well as love and prayers from our family and friends.  We are just overwhelmed with the number of people we don't even really know who have told us they would be thinking and praying for us.  We have the best family and friends and you all have helped us through the this difficult time with your encouraging words.  We feel so blessed!!
Here's our motto for now:  1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Much Love.....
S&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment