Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just Hanging Out!

Well summer is almost over, which means we are getting closer to the tentative plan for distributing our profile books.  Our homestudy update is complete and has been sent to the director of the agency.  So that means our books can go out whenever we are ready.  I can't help but think how different we feel this time around.  Partially because we know what to expect (and by that I mean we have no idea what to expect because every adoption is so different).  I think the other factor is the urge isn't so prominent this time around.  Don't get me wrong we are very excited to add another child to our family, but we are enjoying our time with Caleb and we know the child God places in our family will be meant just for us and totally worth the wait!  We are however gradually preparing for our next child to come home.  The painting and decorating has begun for Caleb's "big boy" room.  I want him to be comfortable and settled into his new room and bed prior to our new family member coming home.  
I have some exciting news to share unrelated to adoption.  In about 3 weeks I will be starting a position as a school based therapist!  I am so excited to have holiday and summer breaks off.  It will be an amazing schedule for our family. 
That's all for now!
Much love,
S&Z&C

No comments:

Post a Comment