Sunday, November 13, 2011

.....and we're moving!

Well I am thrilled to announce that we are moving back to Northwest Ohio!  Zach got a job in Findlay, so we will go.  We have always said a lot of things would have to fall into place to make a move happen, and so far only 1 thing has, but we feel certain this is where God wants us to be.

The big  things that haven't worked out yet are me finding a job and our house selling.  I took a leap of faith 4 weeks ago and turned in my resignation at my current job.  I was and still am confident that God will provide exactly what we need, however with only 1 week of work left, I have no job!  So I wish I could say that I am cool as a cucumber, but I would be lying.  I'm more than a little nervous about the possibility of being unemployed and feel a little irresponsible for the decision I've made.  This is not a decision that the responsible, have all my ducks in a row type of woman that I am would have made, but it is a decision made by a woman of faith...a woman who trusts in the Lord.  Now most of you know that Zach and I have been through some pretty tough things in the past couple of years, but in the end, it always works out....God always provides!  So why wouldn't He provide now?!?  He has created a large amount of faith in both of us with all the struggles he has put in our lives and now is my chance to put it back to use.  (But please God, human Sarah is hoping things will fall into place sooner rather than later, otherwise she may develop an ulcer from all of this stress and worry.)

Oh yeah and about the whole house thing, which seems to be the least of our worries at this point.  We plan on moving in with our parents in the interim.  More details will be ironed out when I get a job and hopefully that will get the ball rolling on all of this craziness we call life.

Prayers for a plan to be revealed and our faithfulness to be rewarded are greatly appreciated. I promise I'll keep you updated.
Much Love,
S&Z&C

No comments:

Post a Comment