Monday, February 28, 2011

Returning to Work

Well Caleb is 6 weeks old and I will be returning to work on tomorrow.  I have mixed feelings about going back to work.  I have enjoyed my time off and am so grateful I had 6 weeks to bond with Caleb.  The thought of leaving him for a whole day brings me to tears.  We have had our fair share of difficulties in these first 6 weeks and I will not go so far to say that I enjoyed every minute of my leave.  There were days when being stuck at home due to the ice and snow made me absolutely crazy.  There were also days when his crying and fits really pushed my buttons.  But in the end, I still absolutely adore and love him with every ounce of me.  He's a precious gift that we continue to be grateful for every single day and he definitely has a way of melting my heart.

Here's what I have discovered in the last 6 weeks:
1:) My husband is AMAZING!!
2:) I dislike being woken up in the middle of the night :(
3:) Children are God's greatest gifts
4:) I need to socialize with adults on a regular basis
5:) We have an awesome family
6:) We are amazingly blessed!!

Thank you again for all of the prayers, love and support we have received.  We look forward to making memories with our new little man, knowing many of you will be a part of them. 
Much love and many blessings!
S&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment