Friday, May 7, 2010
Our Books are in the Mail!!
I just returned from mailing our life books out to the 8 social workers our agency has through the state of Ohio. For those of you who aren't familiar with what happens next I'll give you a little over-view of how our agency works. Our agency social workers will begin showing our books to birthparents who match up with our criteria. Birthparents then choose a couple to parent their child. They could want to meet us before making a final decision or they might just choose us! We will not be made aware each time we are shown, and we will only get a call when we are matched. These women are at various points of their pregnancies, many referrals come from the hospital after the baby is born, so we may not have much notice before bringing our baby home!! We are very excited, but know this may not happen as quickly as we hope. We are praying for patience as we wait...for those of you who know me, I need a lot of prayers for that :) I will definitely to my best to keep updating as exciting news comes about. As always we are grateful for your continued love and support!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment