In the past few weeks Zach and I have been taking some time to deal with the news, reading some books, and just praying that God will help us with this loss and lead us to our child. I received the most wonderful phone call from my mom yesterday morning and to keep the story simple and short, there's a young woman who is a friend of a friend of my mom's co-worker who is pregnant and looking for adoptive parents for her child. She heard about Zach and I and wants to meet us!!! We don't know if this is going to turn out to be our child, but we are definitely excited about the possibility. We are caught off guard because we didn't expect anything to come about so quickly! I spent my afternoon today contacting a lawyer and questioning agencies regarding the completion of a home study that we need done ASAP since this young woman is due in January!!!
I will definitely do my best to keep everyone updated. Please keep this young woman and her child in your prayers as well as Zach and I- that we will have faith in the Lord's plan regardless of how this turns out.
Thanks so much....we love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment